Citizens Advice Wokingham


This page is for professionals working with residents who live or work in Wokingham Borough. You will find information about how to refer in to our generalist advice & information service or a specialist service.

If you have any questions please contact

Generalist Advice & Information Service

Referral form coming soon for our core advice & information service, supporting people who live and/or work in Wokingham Borough. We help people find a way forward with issues around welfare benefits, debt, housing, employment law, consumer, relationship & families, immigration and much more.

Advice at Home